Advantages & Benefits of uPVC
- uPVC provides Perfect insulation; that means it keeps the cold out and the warmth in during winter vice versa in summer.
- uPVC is highly hygienic and keeps dust, polling, wind and bacteria out while closed.
- uPVC blocks out the noise from outside and retains privacy by keeping indoor noise blocked.
- uPVC virtually needs no maintenance; no painting, sanding or warping required.
- uPVC is safe on heating and cooling bills.
- uPVC is not affected by wind, dust particles, sun and other natural elements.
- uPVC products are fully recyclable.
- uPVC provides superb safety with highly advanced multipoint locking systems all around.
- uPVC windows are made to size and this makes it easy to replace.
- In uPVC various color options are available.
- uPVC windows & doors are easy to clean and easy to operate.
- In uPVC, integral lift rails, interlocks and weather-stripping pockets are available.
|1||High impact resistance|
|2||Unaffected by temperature|
|4||Resistance to exhaust fumes and building industry chemicals|
|6||Sea water resistance|
|7||Protective painting or polishing required|
|8||High insulation qualities|
|9||Good sound dampening|
|11||No condensation or thermal expansion|
|12||Adaptable to meet architectural requirement|
|13||Can be formed into aesthetically pleasing shapes|
|14||Can be used in most varied climatic conditions|
|15||Qualities and appearance are stable even after years of external use|
|16||Ecologically sound as it is practically 100% recyclable|